Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WOW!!!!! You just have to see this treasure!!!!!….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
I found Ma Betty! A real treasure. As many of you know I have met many of the people here on this forum face to face. Around 20 of you over the years. When I seen that my latest travels were going to take me right past ma's house I just had to stop and meet our sister in Christ. It was many years ago I started calling her MA and it stuck. I also got to meet her sister and the dog. We didn't stay long as we had more miles to get behind us but a blessed time we had. Ma offered to pray for us for safe travels and we gladly had her do so. God bless you ma, till we meet again.
[attachment 357586 IMG_4180.jpg]

That's awesome that you were able to do that! She is a treasure! I pray that God has plans for me to meet her someday!

Wow Great picture. I would like to meet everyone on here myself. I have met three. Ma you look good.

Thanks, Mike me son, for stopping by & God Bless you & yours always! Wasn't wearing my glasses so I look different without them on! Couldn't see the pic until I put them back on & praise the Lord your I Phone Camera didn't break!! :lol: Be safe & stay safe!! Ma

Thank you Sis Digger & if we don't meet in our mortal life, may we meet & fly away with Jesus on our Resurrection Day & be in His beautiful Kingdom forever! Sis Ma

Thanks Travis for the kind words & you are a flatterer to an old sick, worn out lady--keep it up! :cheekkiss: :blowup: I would like to meet you & all our forum members, too! Mike, Tami & Grace are the first for me! :thumbup: Ma

Mike called before he came, so wasn't a surprise but didn't bake him a cake even though I knew they were coming! :) Ma doesn't cook anymore but use to & enjoyed cooking during Thanksgiving, Christmas & Easter & for birthdays & etc! I've shrunk so much --This shorty can't reach the sink & stove or cabinets to be able to do so with ease any longer nor go MD'ing-- :sad: :thumbdown: But thank You, Lord I have Your joy in my soul! Amen! :thumbup: God Bless you ALL! Ma

Thank you Bro Bill & Yes, there will be a great reunion & fellowship at our banquet supper with Jesus & each other someday--hopefully soon on we the saints' Resurrection Day! Sis Ma