Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wow what is this???????

qicpic

Took the Sand Shark for a wet sand fort lauderdale beach hunt, just some clad, then this thing nearly blew my ears off, what is it? its heavy, was in the wet sand about 6 inches deep no markings or stamping on it, just when you think youve seen it all.
any ideas are appreciated.
John

I thought it looked familiar.

That is a statue of Hanuman, the Indian Monkey God.

Notice the tail curving up behind his head in your photo.

I showed a copy of the photo you posted to an Indian gentleman I know and he pulled a card from his wallet with a near perfect likeness of your photo.

I found this on line, a picture of a carpet with the likeness of the god woven in.

[attachment 203673 WHIHanuman.jpg]

Some show a monkey face rather than a human one.

Man this hobby is great!! Helps me to learn something new every day,:thumbup:

CJ

I have heard that similar items have been found in the River Thames, London. I believe they may be a religious offering

its bad mojo to take it home take it back to where you found it or bad thing will start to happen . ever see the brady bunch HAHA

rooster.jpg

Found under a bridge here. Osun god from the santaria religion. You just never know what you will find next!!

LOL STRANGE critter!!

Good luck with something stanger than what you have!!

I was thinking that. Great minds think a like. I wonder if it was offered to the sea? Sort of reminds me of Max and his Crematory tags. The old Gravedigger himself.