Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wow, what a weekend!

Greg from Mi.

CMD forum hunt 2008. Cant remember if its the 5th or 6th year. Its always a weekend I look forward to. To all that have been to other years hunts...... I ( we ) missed you!!! As I was detecting this weekend I was thinking about forum hunts in the past and those special people who were there but not this year. To those who have never been to one. Hopefully some year you can. Its alway cool to meet someone who is a Christian, who has the same hobby, that you have chated with, and prayed for on the internet.
The weather was great and a few good finds were made.
Hope to see new and old friends again!!
Greg from Mi.

Looking forward to the next one. :)

n/t

Ya might need to push Ma in a wheelchair from MO to MI so I can be there! So is anyone up to it! :rofl: But seriously I wish I could have been there and hopefully Cliff and I will be able to make it next year just don't know from one day to the next let alone one year to the next! Glad ya all had fun and enjoyed visiting with each other! Always nice to meet brothers and sisters in Christ and have fellowship with them! Congrats on a nice day!

God Bless! :angel:
Betty