Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WOW WHAT A BIBLE

WITH THIS CHAPTER. I COULD BE WRONG ,,BUT TO ME YOU SEEM TO BE AN ALL KNOWING SELF APPOINTED TEACHER .SOME OF US OUT HERE KNOW AS MUCH AS OR MORE THAN YOU DO..I HAVE WORKED IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES AND HAVE ALL WAYS FOUND THE LEADERS THAT WAS RESPECTED ALL WAYS COULD SAY PLEASE, WOULD YOU, COULD YOU, WILL YOU, IT WAS NEVER A DEMAND..

Congrats on your new Large Print Bible....my sister has the large print KJV and likes it really well! My KJV is in small print but more difficult reading now, as my eyesight is failing! May God Bless! :angel: Ma

Sorry Pennies. I would never demand anything from anyone...not my nature. Sometimes when we get to writing these posts our minds are going in a dozen different directions. If you have had difficulty reading the small print, I can empathize with you. Your right pennies...I should have said 'Please' rather than demand. Believe me it was a request. Hope you like your new Bible.

n/t