Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wow that was close!!!! :surprised:

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
I pre heated the oven and when it was ready placed some food inside. I was still in the kitchen about to prepare some food on the stove top. All of a sudden I heard the noise like a blow torch behind the stove. I hit cancel on the oven and then quickly turned off the propane. Apparently the flex line behind the stove sprung a gas leak. I think of what could have happened if I had just went in the living room and let the oven cook for 25 minutes. Lots of gas would have filled that room until BOOOMMMM!!!!! :hot: Praise the Lord for keeping me in there long enough to hear that gas leak. I have since replaced the line with a new one and all is good!

Wow! Praise God you heard the noise!

When we replaced our kitchen range 2 years ago, we also replaced the flex hose, even though it looked ok. You can never be too careful, thank God you're ok........

Thank you GOD!