Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WOW! Talk about a Relic

Cayenne

Got to go out in the back yard of my old home place last night after it cooled down and came up with the below rare pocket knife. Got on the net and went to Mattox knife and found out it is aimatation ivory handle poket knife that was made in the 1920s by Miller Bros USA. It wass called a office knife. the inscription on it should read.(FFICR KNIFE co)
Don't know weather to try and soak it to get it open or not. Any suggestions?

I've read on other post that old found coins are soaked in olive oil for period of time to loosen the crude they've accumulated while in the ground. I don't know if this would work in this instance.:unsure:

Now that might be worth some money!!!!!!
Check around with antique dealers. There is a market for old jack knives.
RR

robert roy said:
Now that might be worth some money!!!!!!
Check around with antique dealers. There is a market for old jack knives.
RR
It is a nice MD find but in to poor of shape to be worth money to a collector.