Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wow,good thing I did this........

warthog

I changed my 8 double AA batteries out of my 1280x Fisher to put into my Garrett 1350 GTA,good thing I did:Last time I used my 1280 after getting it fixed,yours truly put the battery pack in wrong,allowing for a gap that got it wet inside.Not bad wet,but wet nonetheless.Good thing the battery compartment is sealed off from the rest of the working innards,it still works fine,after a thorough drying.......
If my other major problem,my back,was as easy to fix,YOWSA!!!!.....It is time,I have finally decided,to have a talk with Mr.Surgeon.I got out detecting,for all of 20 minutes,with a sit down break during that time,and the back pain I feel is just WAAAAAAY TOO BAD,from just walking and standing.Good thing I am not detecting with anybody on here,Warthog would definitely be the one at the back of the pack,WAAAAAY BACK!!!!!!........
In brighter news,Pastor Tom has given me the green light to detect the yard around the old Church parsonage.Just the side yard and back yard 'that have never been detected',back yard all grown up.He told me guys using detectors before,trashed the front yard,not good....
So,because of the guys messing up,I get the 'never been detected' parts to search.PastorTom told me the house goes back to near Civil War times,yay.........Going there tomorrow,hoping to find some nice tasty old silver,maybe a 1916 D Mercury dime???Finding a nice old coin or nice old ring will help Warthog's back-at least help me forget about it for a while.........Details tomorrow!!!!:cool::detecting:......