Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WOW,ANOTHER MILESTONE FOR WARTHOG,60 on Thursday!!!!:yikes:....

warthog

I am now 59 years and 363 days young(???),fractionally,maybe 59 98/100, or some such:rofl:And,I would like to say this:

God has saved the best years in reserve for old Steve for his LATER years,don't wanna say LAST years:unsure:....ANYHOO,my life is just filled with:Love,laughter,a great wife,her family and friends,my family and friends,our great Church family,dogs and cats.My wonderful brothers and sisters on this forum and website,and pretty fair general health.SURE,not so good stuff too,but........Without the minor not so good stuff,would I appreciate the great stuff less,or have it at all???My wonderful music,the God-given ability to coax some pretty decent sounds outta my guitars......Pastor Tom at White Lake Wesleyan Church has brought Jesus and God alive for me,like no other leader ever has.His wife Jane,a piano player in our Church,a great fellow musician and Sister in Christ(I am always kidding her about playing the song White Christmas,she HATES winter:rofl)............And so many other things,every one blessings from the One that made us....SO COME ON 60!!!!!!(I wonder how great it will be at 70,if it's like this at 60???).......:thumbup::clapping::cool:

Just kidding! Keep on keeping on! :thumbup:

just a youngin yet. I'm 11 years ahead of you & I'll tell you it still gets better in the 70 's Steve in so la