Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WOW------Another HOME

Iron Bull

Greetings from an old Newbe in Wyoming.........In the late 70s and early 80s, I was a dealer for White's. Have countless hrs. under the headphones. Life and family grabbed me and I stored the Coinmaster.

Bout a week ago, a friend in VA. called and started pumping about detectors and metal detecting, turned me on to this site. What a refreshing breeze this site has added. I dug out all the old artifacts I used in detecting..........AM I PUMPED :jump:

My detector by today's standards, is so far outdated it will probably scare some. It still works and I can remember how to use it I think.
I certainly hope to refresh and re-kindle old memories as well as be a asset here.

I live in the heart of the Fur Trade Era; Oregon Trail; South Pass, as well as the Pony Express.... Onlyst thing wrong is we're froze up 9 months out of the year...............Thanks for allowing me to watch these events...................vance

What kind of friend gets you all pumped up about detecting at the start of winter? :stars:

Be carefull. Its really addicting and it sounds like you have some good spots and little competition.

HH
Mike

Welcome "old newbe" to a great site and back to a terrific hobby. Yes, you do have some interesting places to hunt. Good luck with having a early thaw.:) HH jim tn

Hey Mike - The kind of friend that likes to laugh while he digs for his hits with an ice auger, LOL!

Vance - you know I'll be picking that brain of yours until the spring thaw and then will be out there with you for an "extended stay"!! By the way, found some more maps of the property. Just with my X-terra would hurry up and get here.........

Mud..........Thanks for the turn on........Saddle up BIG BOY you're about to take a ride of yer life, with a detector in your front paws.

Just wait till you get that buzz,:yikes: you think you've found a Johnny Reb. Cannon. After an hr. of siftin you have 10,006....# 6 shot from a SHOTGUN SHELL :rant::hot: Oh yes buckets and garage full of that stuff........It just don't get any better.............................vance

n/t