Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wound up in the ER monday:wacko:......

warthog

All the week before last,been feeling pretty nasty.Blood pressure all over the place.Called my Dr Monday,about my b/p,told me 'GET IT CHECKED OUT!!!'......Went to hospital,my blood pressure was 210/130.:confused:.they took tests,found out no real damage done.Got me another b/p pill to take with my other one,b/p is down to normal,YAY!!!!Lookin forward to spring,and some :twodetecting:,wet and dry!!!

Sorry to hear that you've been under the weather but glad to hear you are on your way to feeling better with your blood pressure regulated and, yes, may Springtime find you :twodetecting: in the water and dry ground with high expectations of finding something great in the process of hunting for lost treasure! Amen! :angel: Ma

Do they/you know what is causing your high blood pressure? I have worked at a hospital for going on 22 years now and although I am not a doctor I have dealt with many people with many conditions. Not dissing your physician, but they can sometimes get stuck in the process of treating the symptom rather than the cause. As much as I hate to admit it Doctor's are in the business to make money of course and will a lot of time focus on putting your through a barrage of tests, because they make money from your insurance off them, and not focus on what is the cause and fixing it. Fixing it takes money out of their pockets. Most would rather threat a symptom for years than fix the problem and not see you again.

If you have a condition (clogged arteries, etc.) If they just claim hypertension is the need for the BP medicine then they need to be looking at a fix. Find out WHY you have HBP. Not to alarm people but taking high blood pressure medicine over a long period is not good for you. Find the problem and demand to get it fixed that is your Right.

Gonna be a good year to dig.

You are so right Southwind.....Money is what they care about...most businesses and the Government leaders...so don't cure but put a bandaid on the sore or problem! Push Meds and etc. for that is where the money is and the Root of all Evil is the Love of Money which has nearly destroyed our nation for the past 8 years and more going back to the Bushes and Clintons! SAD situation indeed! We need God Jehovah back in our nation and, hopefully, Pres Trump will be able to do that even with all those coming against him, but our God is greater than their god, satan! Thank You Lord that we don't have Hillary nor BO any longer to contend with their evil ways! Amen! :angel: Ma