Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

would you suggest

Go for it if it has not been abused.

I think the uMax version is the best.

It is a step above the Silver Sabre uMax.

That is a bargan.

HH,

hi norton4, the machines tabdog recommended are good choices. i went to see Ran Hundley at the sgt. riker's civil war outpost in ashland, va. looking for a new machine. just a great guy with an awe inspiring shop. he asked in detail what kind of detecting i liked to do, and how long i had been at it, habits, etc. i hunt everything except clad, we both concluded a tesoro cibola would fit my needs like a glove. and it has. it's light, deepseeking, lifetime warranty, tells no lies, and simple to operate. turn it on and go! lord knows i've found a boatload of relics, coins and jewelry with it. the ground here in chesterfield county is mild too, so the hunting's been good. all for 340 bucks. it paid for itself in the first month or two of use. hh,

$340 new, and you can get this one for $80? Sounds great, as long as it's not too beat up eh!

I should have said it is a step above the Silver uMax. The Silver uMax list for $300,

and I think it operates at 12kHz where the Silver uMax operates at 10kHz.

Sorry for the BRAIN FAR+.

HH,