Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Would you believe this

ojm bc

::shock: My sister told me her friends aunt died,they were confused where to spread the ashes.Well they knew she liked shopping and walking around the Wall-Mart store.So they all gathered early and spread the ashes at the Wall-Mart parking lot.

three times a week! After her strokes, I would drop her off, or maybe Lil Brother, and she would tell us how long she wanted to shop and then we would go pick her up at the time she designated. If she got done early, she would simply sit on a bench and wait. There was one particular one she always sat on, and we called it "Mom's bench". After she left us, Lil Brother's wife made that bench a present to him as a wedding gift, if I am recalling correctly. It may have been for his birthday. She had a gold plaque engraved and placed on this bench, and it still remains in his home to this day! :)