Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Would the REAL President and Mrs. Clinton Please Stand Up?

Sunny

I dare discuss religion or politics on an open forum like this. However, by the time this story is over, you will at least be able to determine how I most likely vote! Sorry about that, and it is not meant to bring on any arguments.

When our famous Arkansas governor, Bill Clinton, yahooed his way to the White House, it was only through folks like me and my best friend Janet that got him there. We voted for him that year just to get him OUT of Arkansas. And if you know anything about me, you will know I jest in saying this!

Janet is a staunch republican. You could not her to vote for a Democrat if it were her own son running. Straight Republican down to the core. That is what made this story so funny to me.

The one thing Bill Clinton did do for us in our town and state is supply us with lots of

kind of reminds me of my older brother,as a young man he owned a dry-cleaning shop.Many of his customers were rcmp officers bringing in there uniforms for cleaning,yea your right,well as a lark he kind of borrowed a uniform to wear.He went to a party wearing it,I was kind of young then but it was just one of he's many miss-adventure's. ojm

n/t

Hill and Billy???:shrug:

that stain outta your dress ? :lol: Your choice of costumes was hilarious. Right down to the smallest details. If people can't laugh at the meaning of that humor, I say......oh well !! I like yours and Scott's style !:thumbup::rofl:

Sis, this is a funny story. It's funnier just knowing all the players personally. I am so surprised she didn't have Benton's finest out there to discover ole Bill in her bed.

This is just masterful. A tip of the hat to Scott. Just made my day!

johnboy

n/t