Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Would like to try EQ 800

Low E

Hello fellow detectorist. I will be in the Venice Fl. area the 21st - 24th with my Excalibur and would like the opportunity to see an equinox 600 or 800 in operation. I am flying into Tampa to visit the daughter and will be driving down to Venice with the wife for a little R&R. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Let me know..... but .... EVERYONE down here seems to have one lol. Im in Englewood just down the road a bit.

Just a warning...Once you try an Equinox you won't go back.....Love mine.

Thank you Dewcon. I'll reach out to you when I hit town to work around your schedule. I like the simplicity of the Excal, and am interested as to if the Equinox is in my learning curve. No doubt it is good machine, just not sure if it is right for me. All of my hunting is in either fresh or salt water to a depth of + or - 5 feet and sandy beaches. I would mention that I am somewhat of a novice.