Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Worn and Worked silver

Terry

I found these along an old railway track near the location where the station used to situated. Looks like somebody was trying to make something out of the 1923 silver dollar.

If you have ever made one or seen em being made that is most definately a coin ring in progress.
SNH

Any time you find a Silver Dollar in any kind of condition is truly a successful outing. I take it that the person going to make the Coin Ring had a few bucks to his name since a Dollar back then was a lot of money. Still a great looking piece and the old Canadian Quarter is a nice find also. Don't find too many of those usually but this year I have found more than what I usually get in a year. Where are you located? Good Luck and HH to you on your next adventure out.

Good going Terry,
I go along with James ~ that any silver finds are really great finds.
Sure there are good and bad gradings,
but I'm happy to dig silver no matter what the condition.
My oldest silver coin is an 1832 British shilling found way out in the Australian bush, not a high grade coin,
but a high excitement one I can tell you...

HH Bud.

Snowy