Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Worlds cutest kitten. Too bad it has to turn into a cat :(

Royal

wonder who his dad is?:biggrin:my sister had a cat that would claw you if you reached down to pet it.it did that to me and they didn't say anything,so i didn't mess with the cat,i had my arm dangling next to a chair and the sum B scratched me anyway.i'm glad my dad was gone when they had that cat because they would have gotten on the outs with him because if the sum B had scratched him he would have kicked it across the room:lol:.in the interest of good family relations i declined to do so.

n/t

that cat would have gone into orbit! We have always had Cats but the ones that would be mean never survived that long:devil:
The secret of good Cats is simple, lots of human interaction and attention right from birth and seldom a problem. If they are not handled by the time they are 6 weeks, the ones with a bad attitude will not really change.

my brother is infected a little bit but he does like royal and relocates sometimes and he will whack a coon now and then.i bet your right about handling them when young.i had a feral momma cat have kittens in the hedges next to the patio of some apartments i lived in.i seldom opened my sliding glass door or blinds to look out.one day i looked out and the kittens were on my patio playing,no handling them:biggrin:.

same thing in a house i lived in,the momma got underneath somehow and i got one of the kittens one day with a glove on:),whole lot of racket going on then:lol:.

.... i got it at the pound as a kitten,when I first saw it,the cat had a brother.I only wanted one cat,dam cat cried for it's mate 24 hours a day,was driving me insane,2 days later went back for it's mate.The first one broke a leg? first week costs me 700 bucks.Could have bought a good dog for that amount.Cats are ok until they get bumped off for a dog :) torture chamber for me.dam thing has wrecked my car,carpet.and leather chairs,Royal is right. :)

n/t

I had to take to the vet. My daughter spent 1700 bucks twice on her dang dog and my mother spent 1600 for a dang biopsy on her dog. Dog still died.

At least a cat you can just strangle and nobody cares :rofl:

pills, trim the nails, squersh etc