Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"WORKED OUT GOLD MINES ??"

bluehazeman

AFTER WATCHING A FEW TV SHOWS ON SATELLITE AND TERRESTIAL TELLY I`VE BECOME CONVINCED THAT ARMED WITH ONE OF TODAYS GOOD GOLD HUNTING MACHINES : TESORO LOBO S, XP,MINELAB ETC , I COULD BUY A CAMPER/RV, HEAD OUT INTO PARTS OF CALIFORNIA/BAD LANDS , FIND SOME OLD GOLD MINES AND MAKE SOME SERIOUS

You sure could like they say in the MD world no place is ever hunted out. Howard

Hate to bust four bubble but that ain't the way it works! First of all MOST all mines are still owned by someone.
You must search the BLM records to find all the information on any mine before doing any kind of collecting .
Any " WORKED OUT MINE " you are likely to find means just that; ITS WORKED OUT!
Best to find open ground someplace and do you looking there.
XT

n/t