Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Words to Live By

Royal

some of us learn late in life[attachment 67870 wordstoliveby.jpg]

n/t

when your young they are like pearls before swine.its hard to recieve the lesson then because the unimportant things crowd out the wisdom,like what kind of car you drive or the brand of clothes you wear or what people think of you.last thanksgiving i went with my mother and sister to another sisters house,it was the first time i ever went anywhere or was anywhere at thanksgiving other than my mothers.

while driving over we went through a pretty area thats hilly created most likely by the receding waters of an ancient ocean.there was an older house that sat downhill from the road but not to far from it,and there were many cars and everyone was outside sitting and they looked like they were having a grand ol' time visiting with relatives on a kind of dirt area next to the side door of the small house on a mix of different kinds of lawn chairs with and old spool that had had telephone wire on it as a table.they were playing guitars and probably fixing to eat thanksgiving dinner.i thought ,man,they are having an enjoyable day.

if the weather is suitable i like to eat outside on thanksgiving,i don't know why,i think its because i don't like being crowded up around the table and you can stretch out outdoors.

Thanksgiving around here can get damn cold,possibly ice and snow! We never know about the weather,yes,i prefer to eat outside also.It can be very relaxing.

sometimes it takes a few years to get that keeping up with the in crowd out of your system,not the jones' but that phoney stuff.the older you get the less it matters.

n/t