Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

woohoo!

politcalmatrix

i am so excited, they finally got here , my 2 quick draw II metal detectors with the 4 inch nugget detector, only thing stoping me now is the 3ft. of snow that covers the ground here. i cant wait to get out there and start cleaning up my state of all the pull tabs. ;)

What will really get you is you'll spend hours out there trying to find something
and come in with pull tabs...like me! :rant: Then your wife will go out with hers and find
coins...like mine! :yikes: You'll really start scatchin your head then. :shrug:

But dont give up!:detecting:

Consider yourself lucky like me (from what I gather is most guys go out by themselfs and the wife stays home) who has a wife that will go out and MD by herself or with you. She has been out with me several times and watched and wanted , now she can go and be my hunting buddy. She already is my hunting , fishing, camping, 4 wheelin buddy, why not my MDing buddy at least I dont have to worry she will steall my sites