Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

With God's Help ... I'm Be Made New Again :thumbup:

SeniorSeeker

Last week I had my first visit with a state of the art chiropractic clinic here, in Grand Rapids, called Higher Health Chiropractic, Inc. The took lots of xrays, the chiropractic equivelent of an ekg, and gave me the prognosis. The top bone, in my neck, was not only twisted but bent on a angle as well. Thus the vertigo. That's just the beginning of problems. Looking at an xray, from the side, our necks are suppose to bend forward and circle back to the base of the skull. Mine don't! It bends forward and begins to return but doesn't and that, in itself, is yet another reason for shoulder pain. On top of that, my lower back has several vertibra out of place and the curve, of my back, isn't what it's suppose to be. All too, I will need 54 adnustments to right the wrongs in my back. So far I have had two adjustments, at the top of my neck, and most of the vertigo has gone away. Likewise the nausea has lessoned considerably and, for that, I am so relieved. Now that the neck bone is back in place, for the most part, the remaining disturbances are showing up with nasty back pain. It's going to take several months to right all the wrongs but eventually all will be repaired. God is so good! Thank You Lord! :angel:

Praying that healing and being made well completely is on its way through God's loving and healing Spiritual touch in Jesus' precious name! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t