Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Headphones

Donna(NJ

Second pair of of wired Minelab heaphones bit the dust. Minelab wont pay postage for return under warranty as they did the first set. I wasnt going to pay $10-15 in postage to return and get the same junky headphones. I wasnt going to pay $100 for wireless either. Unfortunately the Micus and Tron phones are no where to be found. So I just did a search on 'low latency' on the big A* and found these Picun B27 low latency phones. You have to press a button for 3 seconds to activate the low latency. I didnt see the + sign on the control unit, so I do it every time I use them. No biggy. For $30 I think they were a steal. Not too flimsy, loud, comfortable and paired easily.

Not sure if I can post this but just wanted to share. Delete if you must. Will make a great backup unit. Plus the review said incredible battery life. Also comes with separate cord to plug in if the battery dies !!!

HH
Donna(NJ)

Attachments

• IMG_1073.jpg
    IMG_1073.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 119
Second pair of of wired Minelab heaphones bit the dust. Minelab wont pay postage for return under warranty as they did the first set. I wasnt going to pay $10-15 in postage to return and get the same junky headphones. I wasnt going to pay $100 for wireless either. Unfortunately the Micus and Tron phones are no where to be found. So I just did a search on 'low latency' on the big A* and found these Picun B27 low latency phones. You have to press a button for 3 seconds to activate the low latency. I didnt see the + sign on the control unit, so I do it every time I use them. No biggy. For $30 I think they were a steal. Not too flimsy, loud, comfortable and paired easily.

Not sure if I can post this but just wanted to share. Delete if you must. Will make a great backup unit. Plus the review said incredible battery life. Also comes with separate cord to plug in if the battery dies !!!

HH
Donna(NJ)
For $30.00 you can't go too wrong.

Good to know

Nice I may pic up a spare pair..
Mark

HH
Donna(NJ)
I got these today for backup headphones, and I cant get them to pair with my equinox 600. I have always used the Micus wireless and have never had a problem, paired right up. The manual that came with it had super small writing maybe I missed something, any advice, I did do a factory reset, no luck.

I got these today for backup headphones, and I cant get them to pair with my equinox 600. I have always used the Micus wireless and have never had a problem, paired right up. The manual that came with it had super small writing maybe I missed something, any advice, I did do a factory reset, no luck.
Bucked, in my experience for whatever reason the machine is trying to pair with the old device.
Anytime I change devices it takes a long time to get the new device to pair, after that it’s fine.
Tony

Try a factory reset again and make sure they are not too far from machine. Did you charger the new headphones first ???
I know the lights are small and its hard to see. Just charge them for maybe 6 hours. Mine paired with no problem.

I had to take out a magnifier to read directions !!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Try a factory reset again and make sure they are not too far from machine. Did you charger the new headphones first ???
I know the lights are small and its hard to see. Just charge them for maybe 6 hours. Mine paired with no problem.

I had to take out a magnifier to read directions !!!! :) :) :) :) :)
I just got back from the beach, no luck again. I tried every which way, reset, detector on first then headphones, headphones on first then detector, close to detector, setting on the detector, Tony's advice, tried 5min, 10 min, 15 min, middle of the beach away from everything, again no luck. Also, when I ordered they some how got lost in the mail, Big A gave me a refund and I ordered another pair, lost ones and newly ordered pair showed up on the same day, I called Big A and they told me to keep both of them. Maybe the first set was bad, I will give the second set a try.

Donna... I know money is always a consideration for most of us blue collar workers. Headphones can be really expensive or very cheap. In your case the cheap came out expensive, and a big hassle. I've made that mistake several times. I learned that about 90% of all Wireless low lattici Bluetooth headphones are made in China..!! Only a couple are made in Japan, to higher standards, and better quality. My TROND TD-BH01 headphones ran me about $70 with shipping. One of the very few headphones made in Japan. They are better than my wife's Minelab wireless headphones and about half the cost.
Just eat peanut butter sandwiches everyday for lunch for a week, and you'll have saved enough money to buy a better pair of headphones. You don't want to miss a really valuable Target just to save $35 bucks. 👍

Donna... I know money is always a consideration for most of us blue collar workers. Headphones can be really expensive or very cheap. In your case the cheap came out expensive, and a big hassle. I've made that mistake several times. I learned that about 90% of all Wireless low lattici Bluetooth headphones are made in China..!! Only a couple are made in Japan, to higher standards, and better quality. My TROND TD-BH01 headphones ran me about $70 with shipping. One of the very few headphones made in Japan. They are better than my wife's Minelab wireless headphones and about half the cost.
Just eat peanut butter sandwiches everyday for lunch for a week, and you'll have saved enough money to buy a better pair of headphones. You don't want to miss a really valuable Target just to save $35 bucks. 👍
Im really sorry you had problems. They were problem free for me and thought it was a great deal. Why they dont work you ?????? Send them back and tell them defective. Crap happens sometime, Im sorry they didnt work for you.

Headphones, wired or wireless always seem to be a problem. I must have a dozen pair with broken wires. Thought it would be great to finally get rid of that issue. I burned through 2 sets of Minelab wired phones in less than 2 years. I couldnt find the Trons or Mickus so I thought Id give these a try. Once again my apologies for your trouble.

HH
Donna(NJ)

With cooler weather here in St. Augustine, I am to use the wireless ML80 supplied headphones. In the summer, Bluetooth earbuds are my preference.

[B]buckeeeee[/B]- I have both Aukey and DPOW D9. buds....I have noticed that my iPhone presents a pairing problem for the DPOWs if it's too close. Not sure if this helps.

Im really sorry you had problems. They were problem free for me and thought it was a great deal. Why they dont work you ?????? Send them back and tell them defective. Crap happens sometime, Im sorry they didnt work for you.

Headphones, wired or wireless always seem to be a problem. I must have a dozen pair with broken wires. Thought it would be great to finally get rid of that issue. I burned through 2 sets of Minelab wired phones in less than 2 years. I couldnt find the Trons or Mickus so I thought Id give these a try. Once again my apologies for your trouble.

HH
Donna(NJ)
No apologies needed, I read the Big A reviews, it sounded good, I purchased them, I bought them for back ups I could send them back, but I will use with the wired plug in that was included, problem solved

ive gotten several hundred hours out of my stock Minelab headset with only a cosmetic plastic piece falling off. I recommend you always put them back in the case to protect them.