Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless headphones?

C

calabash digger

Anybody find better after market wireless phones for the Equinox?

That’s a total opinion call, of which there will be many. I tried my daughters Beats Solo 2 with it and they worked. I tried Skull Candy earbuds...they worked. I tried Apple earbuds...they work. We’re any of them BETTER than standard? Eh....hard to say. Contrary to a lot of people’s opinions,I happen to like the standard phones. That’s not a common thing to say about standard Minelab phones on any model. If the situation allows, a lot of times I’ll just use the speaker, because I’m normally filming...and film without real time sound so the viewer can hear it is totally useless.

u2robert said:
What about Low Latency?

That’s a good consideration...and another reason I don’t mind using the speaker if I can. Even with the WM08, there is still SOME latency, but it’s really imperceivable, to me anyway. If I use Bluetooth, I can perceive the delay but unless I’m in HEAVY trash...it really doesn’t bother me. Many people couldn’t even tell the minute (my-noot) delay.

Started using my Killer Bee headphones with the WM08 module. Don’t know if it’s the noise isolation or the tone enhancement I get or both. Probably both but I’m going to stick with it. What little Latency doesn’t seem to be a problem. One of the things I didn’t like about the Wireless headphones that came with the Nox is they seemed a little muddy for my hearing. I noticed a sharpness with the killer Bees. Matching an great detector with a good set of headphones is always a good combo. That’s just me and everyone must find what works best for them.