Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Headphones

joovisst

Does anyone have experience with wireless headphones? I would like to try but my concern is that the radio signal would interfear with the Explorer unit. Maybee Minelab sells one?

J, I bought a Radio Shack wireless headphone set-up for my DFX last year. Right around $90, worked great, no interference and no delay that I could notice. After a week or two it crapped out on me, as it started to break up and distort alot of the signals. Re-inforced my rule of never buying anything RS again, that brand usually has a one year life expectancy or less. Even the headphone cord adapter (1/4" to 1/8" plug) that I bought seperately, came apart and I threw it in the garbage. The cordless advantage is wonderful, and I know someone out there has to have a great setup! amc

If you want quality get a t-bone http://www.thomann.de/gb/the_tbone_gt_ews.htm will work with any Wireless phones 863kh type love mine no delay well built
with a reassuringly high price its the dogs dangles once u go wire free there is no going back lol