Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless headphones or wired headphones?

Herm

So I'm gonna get me a V3i. If I use the V3i with wired headphones will it alter anything? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks alot Herm

You will like them a lot. My only gripe is the same gripe with any set of headphones.....sweatting into them.
The are a bit heavier than wired headphoned but you get used to it real quickly.

I just got a pair almost 6 months after getting the V3. I really love them. I do love the lack of the cord. The sound is great.
Greenbean

Wired headphones that function in stereo will work just fine on the V3i.
Bob

Have both for contingencies. If you have a big melon (Like Me!) some advice was given here to stretch them out a bit. Did it and it sure made them more comfortable. For wired.....pick your flavor.

Purchased the Viauo wireless, and they work great. My biggest problem with wired was the cord always ended up in the dig. Half the time I ripped them off my ears as I tugged the wire during the dig. Each his own with this subject, I love wireless:happy:

With "Wireless" you get--> Stereo Mixed Mode Audio: All Metal in one ear, Discrimination in the other. All the benefits of true stereo, now digitized to give you the best metal detecting audio available.

Jerry

Hey Herm,

I use both but, I plan to use more of the wireless with my V3 in the colder months coming up. There are comfy and will keep my ears warmer.

TC-NM