Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless headphones for T2 SE

chef50

Hi fellow dirt fishers....I am using a pair of radio headphones from 3M tekk protection called "Worktunes Earmuffs"....available at Lowes....got mine from Amazon, tax free and free shipping for $43.47 and free shipping...using them with a wireless Ipod transmitter with 200 available channel setting. Took the whole rig out yesterday for a test drive and seemed to work great, no lag in signal during sweeps of the coil, phones are very snug without the VISE feeling you get from some headphones...great for working next to streets and roads...actually have to move them slightly off one ear to hear the pinpointer. All in all, I'd give the setup a "A".....Let me know what you think....P.S....any diggers in the Tullahoma, Estill Springs, Winchester area of Tenn., drop me a line and lets go dig something up.

Hi Don, I got it off EBAY for less then $10 bucks including shipping...all didgital, put velcro on the back and under arm rest.....EBAY item number is 390485475519....the whole rig cost me less then $60 bucks...wireless Ipod transmitter Let me know what you think....i'm running blind on this one and would like others opinions.....Steve in Tenn.

It's not much to look at but its a good, clear signal....I'm working on a way to water-proof it...let us know how you do with it....Steve in tenn.