Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless headphone problem

Schrecky

Has anyone else had a problem with the surface material that covers the foam pads that go around your ears peeling off? Only on one of the ear pieces the outside material is peeling off, it looks a lot like your skin when it peels from a sunburn.

Mine is doing it too. I figure that is just part of the trade off for the soft material that feels good to my ears. Yazoo

Early on,people were finding that lotions and bug spray were aggravating this. How many hours of use until you guys first started noticing the deterioration?

I had the same problem happen to me. I just pealed it off on both of them to the first seam. The sweat seems to tear the thin leather. It
had it happened to me with other headphones also. With out the thin leather they are more comfortable any way,it allows your ears to breathe better.

I had the same problem with mine. It looked like insect repellent damaged the cover and it just came apart & peeled off.

Mister ED said:
I had the same problem happen to me. I just pealed it off on both of them to the first seam. The sweat seems to tear the thin leather. It
had it happened to me with other headphones also. With out the thin leather they are more comfortable any way,it allows your ears to breathe better.

That is good to know! (Who cares how they look if they perform better.) :thumbup:

I exchanged mine and noticed that the first pair had a place the size of a fingernail on one pad that was peeling. I only used them once in the yard then used my SR phones. I didn't notice it until I was packing them to send in. So... I assume they were like that when I got them.

I have been using the new ones quite a lot and I do use repellant, but I take the phones off before application. I have not noticed it on these yet.

The cups could be a little deeper though, they press on the top of my ear and it begins the hurt a little after a while... just in case Whites makes a change... IMO a deeper cup would be good, and no, my ears don't stick out like wings... laff.

BTW, they sound GREAT. Much better than my Sun Ray phones.

J