Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless earbuds recommendation

Treasurechic

Do any of you have a recommendation for earbuds that are wireless and work well with the Equinox? I'd prefer the over the ear type but any ideas would be appreciated. Just thinking ahead to warmer weather

I’ve heard if you have an Apple product their Bluetooth ones work well..

I purchased Sounpeats Q12, paried up fine with my 600. Doesn't seem to be any lag in signal. Comes with various sizes of buds, and various sizes of ear clips. Charges in 1 to 2 hours. Last up to 8 hours fully charged. Bonus, very reasonably priced!

Those sound just like what I'm looking for! Thanks a bunch

SoundPEATS Magnetic Earbuds IPX6, in-ear Bluetooth 5.0 with upgraded Q12 Plus. I hear these are the APTX LL (low latency) vs L and are supposed to be really Low Latency, like 150 ms. I have tried three different sets of APT L and all have a noticeable lag, like 6 to 10" behind the sweep and on pinpointing it is a chore until you get your mind wrapped around it. I havent tried these but they are on Amazon for $30.