Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Winter in Roscommon:wiggle:

Royal

I have the paths leading to the bird feedes and the deer feeder. It is knee deep. More snow tonight :D

[attachment 49780 11-11-06-006w.jpg]

[attachment 49781 11-11-06-007w.jpg]

[attachment 49782 11-11-06-008w.jpg]

[attachment 49783 11-11-06-012w.jpg]

[attachment 49784 11-11-06-013w.jpg]

Looks like we're going to the upper 30's next week around here. I've had enough of this slop.

at least things are consistent there,our weather keeps changing back and forth,dang canadians,i wish they would either send that cold air or not:biggrin:.

we had a dust storm here last saturday,the wing had been gusting to 60 or so all day then that evening the sky filled with dust,probably blew in from the panhandle.there was a fine silt on the car the next day.

about a week ago also a bunch of mountain cedar was blowing in and causing me to have a raw throat when i woke up due to thick sinus',then it went away and yesterday the winds switched back north and the dang stuff is back.

nice pictures:).

Snowmen suck

summers are like! :thumbdown: Ground so hard you have to dig it with a jackhammer. It will not be long now and the spring will be here and nobody appreciates a spring like a northerner with cabin fever.

I tried to get some tickets for Mikies today but the lines were all busy

but becomes a pain in the neck,till the plowings done. After a couple of days,ya can't wait till it disappears! Come on Spring! Winter in the Eastern Mass. area has been extremely mild,minor snow. Until the last month we didn't have any cold weather. Believe it or not,this hurts the economy around here! The Landscapers/carpenters,depend on plowing to carry them thru Winter. No overtime for city-workers,salting either.Cars aren't breaking down,Battery's aren't dying etc. Alot of Bodyshops are hurting also,less collisions! Car sales are down. Yes, the warm Winter is great,but hurts in the wallet!

We might get that much in a weekend but we have had little melt. I am ready for spring. I was talking to a buddy a little while ago and he said a friend of his went down the river yesterday. There were only two places they had to get out. I just might make a run if things don't change soon

really get to you. I had much rather have winter than summer. We have very short springs and summers here! All my plants and flowers are budding now, and I fear we will have at least one more frost, so there goes the pretties! The Tulip trees, daffodils, and fire bushes are in full bloom right now, but I have a feeling none of them are very smart! :biggrin:

Do you already have a passport?? Keep trying those airlines. I went thru Cheap tickets.com. :)

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

those poor old northern fellers just don't deserve to see them :(

n/t