Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Winter forecast for Britain.....

Nauti

......not very good.Most forecasters are in agreement that we could have one of the worst winters ever recorded.Most of the time I take these predictions with a pinch of salt but it seems that even NASA predicts that the weather patterns suggest the same.We are stocking up just in case though,better to be prepared.

Yeah, same here...I watch the www.spaceweather.com website for what the sun is doing and what the scientists think about how it will affect the weather. We have had it pretty easy here (NA) for the past few winters.
Mud

YOU ARE WILLING TO STOCK UP..YOU SOUND LIKE A PREPPER TO ME..A LOT OF US ARE STOCKING UP JUST IN CASE OUR COUNTRY CRASHES..THE SIGNS ARE EVERYWHERE..FOOD BANKS ARE RUNNING OUT, MORE PEOPLE ARE HOLDING SIGNS " WORK FOR FOOD".

YES THE CHILDREN CAN STAY ON MOM & DAD'S INSURANCE UNTIL THEY ARE 26yrs OLD BUT THEIR HOURS ARE CUT BACK TO 29 1/2 hrs.IT'S A TANGLED MESS.MY QUESTION IS WHAT WILL OUR COUNTRY BE LIKE 3yrs FROM NOW.

If this winter, here in the states, is suppose to be more harsh than last winter then it will be a doozy because last winter, in my neck of the woods, was down-right nasty. None the less it's a good idea to be prepared. One of my doctors told me yesterday that, if he understands Obamacare correctly, the level of care we've come to expect won't be anywhere near what it 'won't' be in the future. Getting in to see him will be more difficult and more expensive. Just what I 'didn't' want to hear. We'll have to wait & see if congress has the guts to do something about Obama being sued for crimes of war in Egypt for supporting the Muslim brotherhood. To say the least, we'll have to wait and see how that court case progresses. It may have a profound effect on the United States.

Yes Pennies we are starting to be prepared for whatever situation arises,not just bad weather.,it would be stupid not to in the current world climate.
I'mjust hoping that the winter is'nt as bad as predicted though as this country comes to a standstill when it just starts snowing let alone if there is a lot on the ground lol.

I wish I could stock up but I really don't have the finances to do so....just to keep food for now is not easy, but God has provided for me when I even had less, so I know He will provide for me in what I need when I need it! Amen! May God Bless you and yours! :angel: Ma