Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Winter bound and thankful for this forum

Heilan Laddy

It's -22 here this morning in Colorado and this forum sure is a lifesaver. Its one of the highlights of my day to come home from work and check out the forum. Thanks all you guys.

That's a tad bit chilly. My off season is when the temps approach triple digits, That's when my equipment gets a good cleaning and time spent on putting a nice edge on all my digging tools. When that's all done and don't feel like doing any of my other hobbies, this Internet stuff can also be another sanity saver.
Forecast is 55 and clear today. Storm damage from a couple weeks ago has taken up detecting time lately when this is the time of year I usually hit the grounds detecting the most :sadwalk:
Actually I need to get out for repair work - but like you, find this addicting. Hummm - one more cup of coffee - HH :thumbup:

I agree - the forums help fight the doldrums of winter. 9 degrees here in N. Idaho and lots of snow. The only digging I've been doing is with a snow shovel. I'm not quite desperate enough to snow blow patches to detect LOL.
HH
Bill

I live in west Australia (Perth) 42 deg the other day, walk on the brick paving outside with no shoes on and you can burn your feet, friend of mine came over from England went home with Burnt Ears,cool morning today Saturday about 28deg at 8am.Hots good but to work in the heat can be hard very hard.
Enjoy the cool cool sounds brill,

Take care
Dave(Holey Dollar)

OOOOOOhhhhh you lucky guys down there. It's summer in your part of the world!!!!!
I'd love to be there right now. It's 8 degress below zero F in Indianapolis,Saturday 19th/2008.
Perth is a beaufitul place. I visited there years back.

Regards
Robert R

It's been a bit cooler overnights.

26* by the time I had a reason to look, at 9:30am.

Now @ mid afternoon it's 56* blue sky and beautiful!