Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Willy or John, is Garrett

GetRdone

coming out with a new machine this fall, have heard rumors they are, if so do you have any info on weather a update or new machine, also would like to know if the Scorpion is similar in operation as the old ADS series of detectors, where it is equiped with TR, haven't seen any field tests on it, so thought I'd ask the 2 on this forum that should know the answers, thanks.

[size=large]is quite similar to the good old VLF/TR-Disc. GroundHog series, with a couple of benefits:

Thanks Monte, have another question, do you still pinpint in VLF and then can you change to TR and do the same old trick of pulling the coil off, and does the sound go dead on good targets like it did in the old ADS series of detectors, I always liked that about that series, still have my old ADS, but just to heavy to swing anymore.

I'm not willy or john either , but yes a new detector will be out this fall.Details are top secret according to vaughan garrett when we filmed him for our upcoming tv show. and you can hear more about that on our tv show that will premiere july 4th

Thanks for the info, I Had heard that they were , but nothing as to weather a totally new one or just an upgrade, thanks again Oldrivers.

I haven't heard of a machine. A rumor starts a couple of times each year, and......I am still waiting. It happens when it happens.

well this is no rumor john! vaughan garrett said it on camera for the show and said it might be even earlier. I can't say more till you hear it from mr. garrett on the show. he wouldn't want me spoiling the announcement

Monte explained it pretty well. It has three modes - motion discriminate - TR - all metal. The TR mode is for ore sampling and pinpointing. All metal is also used for pinpointing.

Bill

dang Bill and I hadn't eaten them yet lol! John should know canada is the last one to know anything. They should get on the right time zone! texas time:poke: