Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Willy and Carol are perfect guests. They have been very helpful...

Micheal_R

Staff member
If I had another brother....WillyP would be him. What a guy! He has helped me figure out that confusing detector of mine and now I may be able to keep up with him. Carol is nice too, and like me, so glad to have a man like that in our lives. I have to go now....Willy is working on my truck and I want to watch. Sigh!

John Kerry either will not, or cannot, tell the truth, even when it would benefit him more to do so!!!

Sunny skies

M

n/t

and Alice. Looks like Bill and Carol are going to make us look bad! But hey, we stayed busy, and I think shoveling that horse manure was a bold undertaking for me!!!!!!! :)

Glad you all are having a happy beginning! :)

It was from Mikies puter you know :D Corse ole Mike might be in a rough way with Alice being laid up and all. He might be sucking up yaknow

What happens in the mountains, stays in the mountains :D

n/t