Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Willie and the Blonde....................

Kelley (Texas)

Willie walked into a sports bar at 9:58 PM.

He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV.

The 10:00 PM news was just coming on. The news crew was covering a story of a
man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Willie and said, "So do you think he'll jump?"

Willie says, "You know, I bet he'll jump."

The blonde replies, "Well, I bet he won't."

Willie placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a very graceful swan dive off the building, falling to his death eight stories below.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Willie, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money."

Willie replied, "I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 PM news and so I already knew he would jump."

The blond sighed, "I saw that too, but I really didn't think he'd do it AGAIN!!"

Willie took the money......

n/t

n/t