Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Will The Snow & Cold Ever Stop..?

fastdraw

Am I the only one that is still suffering from snow and cold...? I have off this Sunday and Monday, but the weather is not cooperating. Maybe I should move to Arizona or Florida.

very dry and HOT here.. sunny and mid 90's all next week, this is also not good weather to detect in. the summer dry ground here in SC is equal to the frozen ground I had to deal with in WNY... metal detecting seasons are backwards for me, all those snowy winters that gave me more than my share of down days, now happen in the summer months. weather was a big factor in moving 5 years ago... I also have lived in both the places you mentioned, AZ, Fla... they both have sandy soil, AZ a bit more stoney but easier to dig than hard red clay that has been dried out! hope you get a break soon.

Beautiful hunting weather is right around the corner for you. I see 60’s and 70’s in your forecast!