Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Will the S12 false on the SE or Exp.ll when running Max. sensitivity or close to it when you scrape or drag it on the wet salt sand. Thanks in advance

and won't work on the SE or Explorer 2. I think you meant the X-12 Sunray Coil. If so, I wouldn't know about falsing on Wet Sand since I don't have that around here, at least at the sites I hunt at. Good Luck and HH Tinfoil.:thumbup:

Then I don't know......but it does on the EX XS.....All coils will false...I have the X-12, 15" wot, 8" ML,5"SR......they all do...so don't stressout...work it so you get a medium happy...the ML Explorers will still see the good targets...you just got to put up with a little extra noise...JMHO

My Joey, Platypus, 7.5 M/L, 10" stock all false on the beach. It is just a aggravation I don't like and I wanted to buy a 12" coil. My three excellerator coils are the third generation coils and do not false. Keep digging that Silver and I will keep digging the gold. :D: :D: HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

My X 12 doesn't, stock ten does, and although my excellerator 14 didn't, it's depth was no greater than the x-12, just a whole lot heavier, never tried the wot's on the beach yet, have two. Like the 10x14 excellerator for the small stuff, good separation, heavier than the X-12, and overall not as deep.