Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wilbur! I finally found him! Please keep in mind

Sunny

that I got Wilbur when he was only about 6 weeks old. As you can see, when he was a baby, he could fit into a dishpan! When he went "away", he would pick this dishpan up with his snout and toss it into the air like it was nothing. I regret I do not have any photos of him when he was full grown. He did not like anyone but me. He would let me wash him with the water hose, and liked being clean. He really was entertaining, and he was so big at "the end" that a grown up could sit on him and ride him, (if he had the guts to try). :lol:

I still would like to get another male and a female, and let them have babies. Like I said, it was a real learning experience having him, and most entertaining. His time to leave finally came when he picked the chain link fence up by his snout and came over to visit me at the pool. He picked that fence up like it was made out of paper.

By far, he was one of my favorite pets! I refused to eat him, unlike many OTHER people in my family! :( I just could not do it!

However, going thru the photos to find these, I came across several others of interest and will be posting a story about them, when the times are right!

Speaking as a farm boy......NEVER name an animal you plan on someday eating!You don't want to get on a first name basis with them!:lol:

We raised a pig a few years back. My daughter played with it all the time and taught it a few tricks. Well...it got about the right size to butcher and we were apprehensive as how we were gonna tell Katie about the demise of Mr. Pig. We came home from church one night and the truck lights shone on him and Katie looks over at me and asks " Daddy...when are we gonna eat that pig?" I said...soon baby..REAL soon!!! :lol:

took Wilbur off, and he sure put up a big fight when they were herding him into the trailer. He squealed and squealed, as if calling me to help him! :( I do get attached to my animals. Maybe your daughter liked pork chops better! :lol:

n/t

n/t