Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why Pastors Won

God has His pastors who do stand up against the evil in this world including the governments! John Hagee and Franklin Graham are two who do and also Jerry Falwell did but he has passed away and the not so godly wise people and the gov't made fun of him and don't or won't believe the truth of the Bible! You preach against preachers strongly and I don't believe God is pleased with that for He knows who are His and who aren't....and it is up to us to know the truth about each one by studying God's Holy Word and living by it by being godly wise! I refuse to read any more of your long self-professing posts that you speak the truth and not many other preachers! May God give you truth and wisdom and to post shorter views of what you believe! Amen! :angel: Ma

All of Pastor Chuck Baldwin's excellent columns are archived at

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/articleType/ArchiveView/year/2013/Default.aspx

If you would like to receive Pastor Baldwin's columns via email, you can sign up for free email delivery at his website.

As a pastor all I can say to you is AMEN! When I took over this church the first thing I told my Adminstration Council was that I am a very conservative, evangelical Pastor. I will preach this way and am not afraid to offend anyone. Within my first few weeks I chastised parents for letting coaches set up Sunday morning sports practices. You should have seen the looks I got. I told them you have to decide which is more important. Your relationship with Christ or your relationship with the coach. I agree with you that we need to speak up. I for one am doing it and I am not afraid of offending anyone. The Lord is speaking through me and everything the Lord says is true.
Pastor Bob

Welcome. Where do you call home? Do you detect? Glad to have ya. God bless.

Pastor Bob,

GOOD FOR YOU!

Well, now we know of ONE Pastor in this country that has started to take a stand on some issues. I hope, in the coming weeks, that you will address some of the issues that Pastor Chuck Baldwin has noted that Pastors refuse to address in Pastor Baldwin's column that I posted above.

As far as Sunday morning sports practices. YOU do know where this originated, do you not?

In Nazi Germany, Adolph Hitler, organized the Hitlerjugend, the HITLER YOUTH. They were ordered to meet on Sunday mornings. Parents were queried as to why their chidlren were not attending Hitler Youth meetings. There was no Saturday evening Catholic Mass that fullfiled the Catholics Sunday church attendance then, so all Catholics and major Protestant churches, in Germany, such as the Lutherans, all attended church on Sunday morning.

Hitler went after the youth. ALL German youth were REQUIRED to be assumed into Hitler Youth units. To train the youth in Fascist belief in an attempt to replace Christian teachings that they had received from their Catholic and Proitestant parents and their respective churches.

In the Soviet Union, the YOUNG PIONEERS were organized much for the same purpopse as Hitler had organized youth in Germany. The YOUNG PIONEERS met on Sunday mornings for the same reason.

The Fascists, Corporatists, Neocons and Globalists who own our government are doing much the same thing, today in America. That is why they want the children in "school" at even younger ages than ever before. It is not to educate the children, it is to indoctrinate them in the beleifs of Fascist Humanism, or, Coummunitarianism.

If they can get the children, they have a good shot at destroying America, our culture, our heritage and our future.

:Law on the Hitler Youth (December 1, 1936)

The future of the German Nation depends upon its youth, and German youth shall have to be prepared for its future duties.

Therefore the Government of the Reich has prepared the following law which is being published herewith: