Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why Go Organic? Hear From Health Experts

Maybe like some of you, I didn't believe buying 'organic' really made a difference until I became a lable reader & had to begin a gluten-free diet. For anyone that loves yogurt as much as I do, you may wish to read the lable on Stontfield's product & then read the lable on the brand you've been buying for a long time. See which one has more words you can't pronounce on the ingredience list. I already know the answer from experience but many of you haven't discovered that yet. Keeping in mind that our bodies are the 'Temple' for God's Holy Spirit as described in His Word, you may wish to reconsider what you're ingesting? Food for thought. Pardon the pun.

I've been trying to go more organic and watching food labels but it is so easy ( or I'm too lazy) to veer off course. Especially with kids in the house.

One of the best places to find quality fruits & veggies is @ your local farmers market. You can ask if they grow their produce organically. That's assuming you don't grow it yourself. Even if all the space you've got is an outdoor deck, you can grow 'hanging veggies', which doesn't take up much room at all. And it's a great way to get the kids involved in something they'll love doing.