Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whoopee!! Got my Equinox 800 in mail today

LawrencetheMDer

Knew the package would arrive today and waited at the door like a dog waiting for its owner to come home from work. I think I was even salivating. I lost $500 worth of MDing stuff this past winter including 2 pointers (backpack fell off back of truck), so I bought a great 800 package deal that included a Pro Find 35 pointer, serrated digging tools, carrying bag, find’s pouch, hat, the works. Because I do mostly sand and surf hunting, also got a new water scoop (7” RTG), Minelab waterproof headphones and the 15” DD coil for maximizing coverage. I also purchased the new handbook by Andy Sabisch on the Equinox 600/800.

When I bought my CTX 3030 a few years ago, I also purchased Andy Sabisch’s Handbook on the CTX 3030. Not only did I read it cover-to-cover 3 times, I also regularly use it as a valuable reference guide and even place handwritten notations throughout the book about FE-CO values related to gold and silver rings.

When the very large single package arrived, I was allowed to open it and inventory the items to ensure all was well. I was also allowed to remove Sabisch’s book to read on a flight to California. Did I mention that the package is my Birthday present for later next month and that my dear and loving wife has “encouraged” me to seal the box and wait for my big day? [Censored]

Well, we’re gone for a week to California and I really don’t need the “stuff” for a while…guess I’ll just read and reread Andy’s handbook on the NOX 800 and just take some of those hard knocks of life.

Happy Hunting

Gold - 9
Silver-33
Coins-1,670

ordering my 800 tomorrow plus 6" d/d .mini lab water proof headset .screen savers. ca-mo bag for screen retiring my at pro to the closet

Mine arrives this Friday! :detecting:

The silver and gold won’t have a chance congrats guys!
HH
Mark

Boys {and girls} and their toys! LOL I still get excited when "the" package arrives. The package is anything related to detecting.
HH Jeff

So excited that I forgot to say .... Congrats, Lawrence! :clap:

You sound very excited . Enjoy it. I hope you take care of this one, that was a very expensive mistake. Maybe closing the tailgate.
You need to come up with a better plan to transport it.
Lol , you sure it just wasn’t an excuse to talk your wife into a new setup Equinox 800 , just kidding.lol

Doug