Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who was your first girlfriend or boyfriend (Sunny) and how did you meet them?

WillyP

Should call back some memories, good or bad. :cheekkiss:

n/t

n/t

She was the new girl that lived across the freeway. Joe Sherman told me that he was going to ask her to go steady with him so I hauled it across the freeway and ask her first.

Her mom was the one I puked all over after downing "several" Falstaffs!

She stuck around for a year or two before moving to Big Spring, Texas. After another year or two she moved back. We went out a few times,(I had my first car--a 1969 VW), but then things fizzled out. I didnt return to her house for a long time and when I did her mother said,"Peggy, tell Tommy that you have a new boyfriend." Her new boyfriend was Larry Cross!!! He beat me up in the second grade:lol:

Boy Willy, that did stir up a few memories!

Lil Brother:)

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

blonde headed guy who already liked girls. I bought him a fold up six foot valentine that year, and he bought me a wallet??? A couple of months later, Linda Wilson started wearing a bra because she was a really early bloomer. Skippy Turner and all the other guys all gave up on us skinny girls, and were falling all over themselves for Linda Wilson. Oh, yeah...........today Linda Wilson is a lesbian! Go figure! :)

n/t

CHUCKIE BAKER story Linda. Do you think that he still sings to all his girlfriends?

Oh Yeah...remember how I blackmailed you for kissing Skippy?:lol:

Lil Brother:poke:

n/t

The very first "untouchable" was probably Haley Mills (Parent trap, remember?) She sure was cute THEN, anyway. Then there was Penny. Oh, you remember her, don't you? She was Sky King's niece on Saturday mornings. Wha? You don't remember SKY KING?????? That was high tech Saturday morning adventure...and a break from the "B" westerns.

But of the "real" girls, the touchable ones, (the ones I actually knew) I suppose it was Judy Thomas. That's where I got my first sho-nuff 24 karat smooch...once upon a summer evening on the front porch (toy room), while the grown-ups were in the living room. Yup, I remember it well. :D I just didn't know what to do after THAT! :lol:

My favorite heart throbs of high school were Nancy Maddox and Jan McClellan. Nancy was featured in my story "Puppy Love" a year or two ago. The innocent little relationships of a much simpler time--they always bring a smile to me whenever I think of them.

Thanks for sparkin' the ole' memory bank. <><

aj

she bought a bra and stuffed it with newspaper...it worked! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

of money back then!!! I think I wrote all the Chuckie Baker stories I remembered back in my "Gravel Pit" series last year??? I love those times so much! ILY :)

n/t