Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

who was your favorite cowboy?:blink:

C.J.M.

Name your favorite cowboy plus tell me who is this(my favorite cowboy) and his real stage name.:rolleyes:

My favorite cowboy was Roy Rogers and I should know this one but my memory isn't working too well any more so I can't think of his name! Maybe Lash Larue? God Bless! :angel: Ma

Probably before my time but by the way he is dressed "Black Bart " makes sense to me??? My favorite and I still watch him today is Marshall Dillon, Matt Dillon from Dodge City (James Arnez)

Is that Clayton Moore ??? Lone Ranger was my favorite cowboy.

The the Durango kid made lots of movies this was his side-kick ----------Smiley Burnett

Enjoyed the post and the guess work.. I was in the Lone Ranger TV years kid group. LOL. Roy Rogers, Range Rider
Hopalong etc......I did enjoy looking at all the old cowboy pics when I tried to find who this was you posted... Man some of those cowboy outfits were wild.... Cisco Kids being the wildest I think...LOL

I bet no self respecting cowboy would have worn some of those outfits.....:rofl:

Good to see you posting here again. :thumbup:

I really liked watching Smiley Burnette and also his son, Tad Pole? I get mixed up these days and don't remember names very well but I am still alive and able to get around a little but gotta watch my step! :) :angel: Ma

Mike from MI \"Iron Brigade\" said:
Good to see you posting here again. :thumbup:

Yeah, it's been awhile. Been MD'ing off and on but now that we're traveling full time I decided the opportunities for MD'ing have improved significantly. I even purchased an AT Pro which will be delivered today. Thanks for the welcome back and apologies for the hijack...

n/t

They were all before my time. But watch the Lone Ranger sometimes when I see it on.

Yes, :) and Fuzzy St. John, too! They were a barrel of laughs including Roy Roger's Pat Buttram? and Nellie Belle, his jeep? I think, as it is just so difficult for me to remember because along with COPD and Osteoarthritis I seem to have Parkinson's Disease which causes me to get off-balance and very exhausted too easily...I think I am in the third or fourth stage, but haven't had the dr's diagnosis.....my other dr said it was due to the COPD but I have all the symptoms of Parkinson's including tremors! But PTL, Jesus is still with me, for He said He would never leave nor forsake me, as long as I stay close to Him and give Him praise in all things even illnesses! God Bless! :angel: Ma I also liked Randolph Scott and the movies in which he acted!