Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who wants to go fishing? :clapping: (Long post...)

Sgt. Silverman

It

Amen! Powerful and challenging post. Just this morning, I was thinking about my uncle who has had a stroke. He's done some horrible things; ruined the lives of others--things that make me angry. His children can't bear to look at or talk to him. Personally, I feel void of emotion towards him.
I feel God spoke to me and said, " who prays for his salvation?" Probably no one. He is just as deserving of god"s grave as I am. We all need to examine our hearts and ask god to show us where he would have us go!

Good to hear from you Liz, and again, Happy Birthday! What is your Uncle's name? I would like to pray for his salvation. Have a Blessed week Liz and please let Travis know we said, Hello!

n/t

Good post and great to see ya.

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow. Amen! Fabulous post & things I think of often. In part, that what my posts of God's Word & Our Daily Bread are all about. With each post a prayer is said for the soul of the lost hoping at least one person will find Jesus as Lord & Savior of their lives or at least point them in the right direction. Thank you so much for sharing your faith w/us all this morning, Greg.

the saints of God are caught up into the air to be with Jesus forever and return with him when He returns the second time and reigns for a thousand years of peace and then the final judgment will come and satan and all the unsaved and unbelievers in Jesus will be cast into the Lake of Fire! During the great tribulation there will be witnesses but they will be in danger and by holding fast to their faith, they will be beheaded but with souls saved....these are those who missed the rapture but saved afterwards, for then they truly believe!

Also, God will send His two witnesses from heaven to witness to the lost but even then many will not believe but face eternal punishment at the great-White-throne of God! I prefer to be rapturl ed and not have to endure what the great tribulation holds with the false prophet and false messiah, as it will be so horrible that even those saved then would perish, if He didn't shorten the time of its duration of destruction and murdering!

Praise God for sending us His beloved Son that we might be saved and God gives each mortal human-being (lost sinners) at least one chance to accept or reject Jesus! Jesus is always there to forgive and forget our sins, but we must ask and repent of them by turning around on life's road and follow Him on His pathway of light as our own Lord and Savior! The true believer with a changed heart in Jesus' perfect love will serve Him, faithfully, and be a witness to the lost sinners of this world and even the lukewarm believers! We, Christians, work in and where we are called to do His work for helping and saving others for the honor and glory of God! Amen! It seems God has called you to serve where you are serving Him, now...so Praise God that He has called you out to come and follow Jesus! May God Bless and watch over you and yours with protection and provisions in what is needed to serve Him, continuously! Amen! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

reach them for God, but Jesus can soften their hearts enough to receive the words they hear from those who talk to and pray for them and He is the One Who forgives and forgets our sins and then cleanses us whole in His precious blood and sets us on the right path to follow in His light! May your uncle see and hear the words of our Lord and receive His forgiving mercy and grace and many others, also, who are walking in the dark and angry with the world and can't seem to forgive themselves, but God forgives in Jesus' name! Amen! :angel: Ma

Good to see you again. You are so right with this post. Thanks for sharing. It made me do a lot of thinking.

A very challenging post Greg and thanks for writing it. May the Lord help us all to see just what can be done and how we can do it for His glory.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement. I am truly Blessed to have so many friends in Jesus, regardless of the distance that may separate us. I am also very grateful to be one of God's Prodigals and I wouldn't have it any other way! I pray you are all doing well and I pray you have a Blessed week.

Another Prodigal Son,

Greg