Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who let the dogs out?!!

Art SC

[attachment 8784 BoneNanZa.JPG]

she got up on my cabinet where I had laid a frozen pot roast to thaw for our dinner tonite, and she ate the whole dang thing!!! She appears to be a bit peaked today, but I do not feel sorry for her one bit! Normally she does not like raw meat! Guess she changed her mind! Talkin' about hangin' your head down and having your tail tucked between your legs, she's doing it! :(

n/t

[attachment 8795 WHO_S_THE_MELON_THIEF.JPG]

n/t

n/t

dog never, ever gets enough. I think she would eat to her death if we would let her. Of course this breed in known for this, so I shouldn't be so surprised. Night before last, there was a sack of candy bars we had bought for the trick or treaters, and the minute I laid down, I heard her leave her bed that is beside ours. I waited about five minutes, went up front, and sure enough...........there she was eating the candy. She even unwraps them first!!!! What a mutt! Love the melon photo!!! :)

....was very easy to train,for example,you have seen parks with benches everywhere.Well my father taught "Lucky" just by hand signals to run to each bench,jump on top.And just looking at my dad's signals she would run to each bench and repeat herself.Peaple in the park got a laugh at watching her.

She was also good at finding tennis balls,anyttime we were walking near a tennis court,I would ask her to find the tennis balls,she always found a few each time.

My favourite was hiding a toy in the park,4 weeks later she had no trouble finding the toy ! I hope for another dog when I retire. So long ojm

but she can be a real pain in the butt when she pulls stuff like this! Are you not going to Canada? I thought you were going to try to go! :)