Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHO Let the Dogs Out?? ....Who? Who??

Sunny

Last Thursday, my best friend Janet, calls me at my office in a panic. Seems as though her two daschunds , Tommie and Scarlett had escaped their back yard AGAIN, and were out wandering in the neighborhood.

The two dogs are like her children. Since she works in Little Rock, about 25 miles away, she calls and asks if I could go to her house, and call for them, and look around the neighborhood. She could not get off work for at least an hour and she was afraid they would get run over. Now, she

n/t

That was an extremely generous act of friendship. Dang dogs !!

I am beginning to think that you are jinxed. It appears that the dogs enjoyed their short outing of freedom! Thanks for posting this story, always great to start the day reading a funny story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

A real test of a friendship! I'm afraid the vomit would have been the straw that broke the camels back for me! Your friend is fortunate to have a friend as devoted as you.

laughing my butt off!! Don't you have a gun? Probably a good thing you don't.

Thanks for a funny one and that must have taken a while with one hand!!

is over the top! And hilarious:rofl:
That kind of determination and patience.....wow! I would have been inclined to take Mike's advice about the Barbecue;)

that dog, using language I am sure John would not approve of :D:D:D:DD:

yes I do own several guns, and a 9MM pistol, but who was I supposed to shoot?? Myself?? the doggies???? or Janet??? Tough choice. :lol:

I still try to contribute a bit, and each day my wrist is getting stronger, so by October I should be strong enough to whip you! :lol:

and Tommie than I could eat Wilbur! And he was made for eating! I hate getting so attached to our pets!!! :(