Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who Is The Go To Man

monoman

Hi all being NEW to this forum and waiting on delivery of my ace 250 i would like to know who on this forum has all the knowledge on this machine the tips and tricks to get the best out of the 250 thanks MM

i think were like a group mind here so all you need to do is ask & hopefully ye shall receive.
most hunters have there own setup it all depends on what type of hunting your going to do - relic - old coins - new coins - gold - also the types of area your going to hunt also makes a difference on how to set the ace up so give us as much info as you can on the type of hunting your going to do & we"ll try to help :thumbup:
lazyaussie

Okay, you asked for it! Sit back and relax, this won't hurt a bit!

Ace 250 tips, from THE One and Only Bill Revis:

Somewhere on this forum I spoke of it when I field tested it way back. It's very sensitive so run your sensitivity at four bars to start with. Target response and recovery is lightning fast so it's virtually impossible too swing to fast to miss targets. This makes the Ace 250 a great candidate for competition hunting.

Also, if you whip the coil it will go somewhat deeper. Careful scanning still works best, though.
( And that is one of the great things about the Ace 250 - it will allow both tactics.)

Let me add here that my testing corroborates the info given on fast swing speeds. In fact, deep targets are often picked up more reliably by fast scanning than with slow swings. On my wedding band, which is 14K and thus just above nickels in conductivity - that is to say a weak conductor - the only way to pick it up at anything over 5

I think you got all of it dahunt.:thumbup:
That should keep them going for a while

David,
I loved it! I really enjoyed the read. I'm still waiting for my ACE to be shipped!

Rick

WOW i think that's the longest post i"v seen on here yet :please:. i think you deserve a pat on the back for the effort :thumbup::thumbup: if it wasn't for people like you this site would be a lesser place.
good job dahut :clapping:

thanks dahut the post was that long i have grown a beared reading it. if you have'nt answered my question then i dont who will

This entire forum is like an encyclopedia on the 250 with a world of tips from a bunch of very knowledgeable guys. Just go into the archives and read away. There are answers to any question you may have.

Bill

- - as you just might get it

Here is what you wanted, if you'll recall:

Hi all being NEW to this forum and waiting on delivery of my ace 250....all the knowledge on this machine the tips and tricks to get the best out of the 250 thanks MM

My pleasure to provide it! :)