Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who Is Michael The Archangel?

We had this chat before. Michael the Archangel IS Jesus. Michael (Jehovah God's only begotten son) was the first creation of Jehovah God. Michael/Jesus IS an angel, He is NOT Jehovah God. .and,.. here we go.
I better turn on my force field.

Jesus lived as a spirit person in heaven before he was born in Bethlehem. He was God’s first creation and the only one created directly by God. Therefore, he is fittingly referred to as God’s only-begotten Son. In heaven, he often spoke as God’s representative. That is why he is called the Word. He also acted as God’s helper and took part in the creation of all other things. (John 1:2, 3, 14) Jesus lived with God in heaven for eons before humankind was created.—Read Micah 5:2; John 17:5.

THE spirit creature called Michael is not mentioned often in the Bible. However, when he is referred to, he is in action. In the book of Daniel, Michael is battling wicked angels; in the letter of Jude, he is disputing with Satan; and in Revelation, he is waging war with the Devil and his demons. By defending Jehovah’s rulership and fighting God’s enemies, Michael lives up to the meaning of his name—“Who Is Like God?”

God’s Word refers to Michael “the archangel.” (Jude 9) This term means “chief angel.” Notice that Michael is called the archangel. This suggests that there is only one such angel. In fact, the term “archangel” occurs in the Bible only in the singular, never in the plural. Moreover, Jesus is linked with the office of archangel. Regarding the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 states: “The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice.” Thus the voice of Jesus is described as being that of an archangel. This scripture therefore suggests that Jesus himself is the archangel Michael.

No sir I did not. There are so many opinions and thoughts written about the Bible's contents. If one part doesn't match the other, then something isn't kosher. When it clicks, we could be possibly on to something. I certainly am not a Bible scholar but enjoy a good conversation and, am willing to listen and learn. There is a theme through the entire book(s) and needs to be consistent throughout...if it's not, then I will not believe it's in the realm of possibilities of being true.