Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who duh thunk ?

steve in so la

Detected some old home's sidewalk strips today. Not many coins, none old but I got this CW 57 caliber, 3 ringer bullet. What a surprise but it is an old city that was very active during the Civil War.
Digging 18 coins also that are recent dates tells me others have dug the older coins before. But they never get it all. And how can someone miss this huge bullet at 4 inches ?

59%20cal_zps6zdcr8op.jpg

Steve in so la

I sure like them 3 ringers! Been too long since I dug one. I bet someone passed it up because they hit real code to a zinc penny. Congrats brother!

I didn't realize there was that much activity in Arizona.

Congrats Steve on getting out and for finding the CW 3 ringer! Always nice to dig older relics! God Bless and go find the gold and more CW items! :angel: Ma

It wouldn't have to be civil war activity. A lot of the bullets were probably used by every one around that time. There's just more of them found were troops were located.

Nice...love digging CW relics.