Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who Do You Say He Is?

Merry Christmas

To me, He's EVERYTHING! Without Him in my life, I don't have any idea where or what I'd be? Thank Almighty God He saved me through Jesus Christ ~ my Lord & Savior!

I'd say he is........pretty disappointed with the way people are behaving.We are now in a period of extreme uncertainty and instability and things are not looking good.If only people had followed his words we would not be in the serious position we are in now.
We need you back now..............please God help us.

Please don't be so disheartened Neil as God is still on HIs throne and He answered the prayers of His faithful saints for the USA and helped us get a new president that will be far better than BO was or Hillary would ever be! We just have to keep praying that He keeps helping Trump to keep his promises for our nation and give him and Pence protection from all harm that those following evil satan are still trying to cause but our God is greater than the devil who is the father of lies and we will see more miracles besides the miracle of Trump being elected against all odds that were against him to even be running for pres let alone being president! God is a miracle making God and what He has done for the USA He will do for yours! Just keep praying and hoping for a good change and just maybe He will perform miracles for your nation, also! Merry Christmas and God Bless you, yours and our nations to be free from all evil, for Jesus cares and He loves His own with an everlasting love! Amen! :angel: Ma

I think the whole world is in trouble Ma,there are problems between many nations including japan and china,russia and the west,north korea etc.Then there is isis spreading their evil across the globe.
I truly believe that 2017 will see some frightening developments that will threaten global peace.
Europe will also break up......the eu wont last another 5 years and this will also cause instability.
This is the sad reality we are living with today.

Do you not know that God has revealed all that in His Holy Word? And all these things must be fulfilled that has been prophesied and then the end of the age and Jesus' return to catch away His faithful and obedient believing saints who're ready, watching and waiting for His coming, but we don't know the day or the hour in which He is coming but (we who are saved by His forgiving grace) know He is coming for God never lies! Therefore, our hope is in Jesus and no other! Just lean on and trust in Him even though the whole world looks like satanic mess of corruption, hate and war; for Jesus said there would be wars and rumors of war, earthquakes in divers places. famines with sinners waxing worse and worse but the end is not yet! I think the election of Trump by God giving Him favor through His faithful saints many, many prayers that we have a reprieve for a while from the great tribulation that is coming upon the whole world! We just have to be patient and hold on to our faith or we will fall for what the worldly sinners have fallen for and we must not to that....for our hope is in Jesus and His agape forgiving love for His human creations; especially, those who have accepted Him as their Savior and Lord by believing faith and our faith must remain strong in Him!

It would have been a lot worse with Hillary and the Day of the Lord would have come sooner which is a day that no one will want for it will be a day of God's wrath upon all who do not believe in His Holy Spirit by denying Him and will suffer in their unbelief! After the faithful saints who are ready for His coming are resurrected up, then the great tribulation of the whole world will be and if it isn't shortened even the very elite (His Jewish ppl) will perish but God wants no one to perish, so He gives warnings and tells us how to live by Jesus' love which is written in red in the New Testament!

When all ppl have to buy and sell by taking the Mark of the Beast, God's faithful believing saints will be already gone: therefore, take hope and keep your eyes upon Jesus and look up for our redemption draws nigh which is the only hope of escaping the evil that is coming! Ye must believe and have hope and faith in what Jesus has done and will do to keep they who love and obey Him safe from all that is coming upon those who do not know Him or live for Him! Jesus came that we might have life and have it abundantly while here in our mortal life and then forever when we've eternal life through His virgin birth, death and Resurrection; so our hope is in being resurrected on our Resurrection Day and to be in our glorious home and safe from all harm! Jesus loves you and please believe in and love Him and you and all others who do so (even though we may be here for a little time in the tribulation that is coming ) we can believe and know that we belong to God Jehovah and HIs only, begotten Son Jesus will protect us just like many were protected in the Old Testament! Amen! :angel: Ma