Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites service to the American Soldier

jolin376200

I just wanted to say that whites has the best service in the whole world. They have shipped many things to me while stationed in Germany, including 2 metal detectors so for anyone who is thinking about what detector to buy may I recommend a Whites I have found things over here with my Whites Detector that many people would not believe. keep up the good work whites and supporting the American soldier is one of the best things you can ever do I will always buy a whites

Thank You

Gotta love Whites. That's a wonderful thing they did. Thanks for passing the word around and also we would love to see some of the pictures. HH, Nancy

Great job I have 3 White Detectors, an old Coinmaster, Prizm 6T, and my newest a DFX. I'm a D.A.V. from the Nam era.

It's great that everyone shares there story! Findmall should create a Military forum for active and former Military members to share pictures and experiences while metal detecting or what ever else might come up.

That's a great idea jolin. How about it Findmall? A section for our active and retired Military.

Thanks Jolin N to all you retirees and active Military out thear, Whites IS the Best, Micmfin