Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites Quantum 2

Dean Stone

Hey guy and gals, anyone ever use a quantum 2 ? I was told that it is like the Eagle 2, I have got one coming from e-bay today and was wondering if anyone could give me some in put. I have a MXT and a classic 111, with Mr. Bills mod done to it. I traded my Eagle away, bad for i miss it, so i though if the Quantum is close to the Eagle i will be happy again. I love my MXT and Classic but liked my old Eagle for finding silver.If anyone can help, please do, I will be trying to find other coils for it, I thank it comes with a 8" coil. Thanks very much Dean

Can't help you with the Quantum but hope it does well for you. Will be waiting to hear your thoughts on it. I just ordered a Blue Max 8" coil for the Eagle I got from you. Get back to us with a full review on the Quantum. Steve.